Here are a few observations from last week's run of the European.
- Heat will continue to stay in place over the central United States through September 15.
- Temperatures should be back to normal in Colorado September 17-20
- Heat builds over the western United States September 21-24.
- Temperatures should go below normal for the Midwest September 21-26. Wouldn't be surprised to see several "waves" of quick moving storms pass through while northwest flow is in place.
- Shot of cooler air and rain moves in through Great Lakes region and Midwest September 22-25.
- Heat builds over the western United States September 29-October 2.
- Hints of a BIG shot of cold air coming down out of Canada for the central United States (and moving through the Midwest) October 4-8.
Post a Comment