1) Have you seen the deal from JetBlue airlines? JetBlue has announced the "All You Can Jet Pass" for $599. It allows for unlimited travel on JetBlue from any of its network cities. To me it sounds like a great deal! I just wish they flew out of St. Louis.
Here are some of the details from JetBlue's website.
- $599 for a month of unlimited travel, any available seat
- Domestic taxes and fees included
- International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
- On sale through Friday, August 21, 2009, or while supplies last
- Travel Dates: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 through Thursday, October 8, 2009
- Each flight must be booked no later than 11:59 p.m. MDT three days prior to the flight's scheduled departure.
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
- Customers who already have a flight booked during the pass travel period can pay the difference to upgrade to the pass by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), prompt 4.
- Each All-You-Can-Jet Pass is eligible for 35 TrueBlue points. Flights booked on the pass are not available for additional TrueBlue points.
If you have flown through Denver's airport, I am sure you have seen Frontier's aircraft. I have always wanted to try flying on Frontier. They offer Direct TV channels for each seat for $5 one-way.
Republic Airways is based out of Indianapolis.